I adore this never-ending changes of one and the same tower. [NO Photoshop] – the “photoshoped out of the piture” vanishing style is done by nature itself.
For my other skytree posts click here and here
• (continuously updated) ultimate picture collection here
My roommates where like “oh pleeease just stop it” – but I was laughing my ass off again, about my own jokes. You smiled at least a lil bit right?!
[ samui = cold, ka = question ↔ samui ka? (ya feelin’ cold?) vs. suika (watermelon) ]
ダジャレ (Dajyare) is a ‘Gag‘ — and the japanese language is full of possibilities (one of the reasons why I love this language so much)
Sometimes living with/being a foreigner creates the best ダジャレ ever, in history: My Taiwan friend for example, has some problems to pronounce -g- and -k- and intonate -n- or -nn-
- ‘onaka ippai’ (I’m full) ⇔ ‘onna ga ippai’ (I have a lot of girls) ← sounds very guy-ish and so funny)
- Discussing about “Thai-Chi” in the end, made the Taiwan friend and my japanese friend (who’s name is “Koji(ma)”) stand beside each other doing weird postures and we labeled them as “Thai-chi” and “Ko-chi”
- “Heisei” [japanese emperor/aera] ⇒ ‘everybody goes, heiseiii hei hoo~~’ *waving arms from left to right* ⇒ Getting one of those ‘basketball player shirts with #’ “Heisei 59”
- Ogikubo station was accidently re-named as Gokiburi (cockroach) – by: myself (of course)
- ‘Ne~ne~ Gyouza shitteru?’ ‘uun? Gyouza-Dare!?” (for those who understand japanese)
- We found out that my roommates name “Kouji(ma) Marina” could be a nice version of the korean “거짓말이나” (you gotta be kidding)
- “Nan no aji ?” “nashi desu” (Nashi = nothing (no taste) and “pear” )
- “Shira aru?” “shira nai~” (shira = wine name — “shira nai” = i don’t know vs. there is no shira)
- “What do you call our meeting when we take both our glasses off” ??? (Blind Date)
- 2 Watermelons (suika) are having a chat in winter “Samuika?”
I`m leaving where I have never actually been.
I’m a Parasite. I’m Homeless.
And this is my story.
[your support will be unforgotten → Paypal Me ]
Make the world be part of your home.
Get your own poster/canvas now
- Fashion – “New Item“s (books, clothes anything I purchased)
- Drama – “Dorare”-tag Drama Reviews
- Art – Music/Design/Poem/Book etc.
- Travel – Redefine by “countryname“-tag
- Health / Random – stuff that keeps you healthy (travel, food..)
- K/J-Pop , Speak
- “uminotori“ tag (personalized)
- “wise quotes” / “creative mv collection“