Arigatou N+T @ thinkingjaplish for making me being part of this cute idea
One Lovely Blog Award!
So 7 facts – feels like a summary of ones life. Here we go ⇒ oh not yet, rules first:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know
- I have asthma and you can actually scare me to death or make me angry until I die
- I have a mole (black dot) on my sole of the left foot [prevents misunderstandings in case cloning will be legal someday]
- You might not believe it but I am scared of airplanes (starting/landing is horror)
- In “german“[language] at school I used to be the one with worst grades, being told ‘your a hopeless case‘ (now I speak 5 languages and travel the world)
onetwo and only heroes in this world are Angelina J. and Leonardo Di C. I admire both of them for their innate talents [social work and perfect acting]
- I can “see/feel” the aura of a person (maybe that’s why I am easy to makes friends and never had any bigger issues where people were involved)
- My family-tree has so many mysteries that you could make 3 dramas and 2 movies out of it (my grandmother, dieing when my mom was born, which then was raised by my grannies twin-sister, who died of cancer heartbroken some years later at the age of 42, being rejected by the love of her life’s family (rich butchers) when she was pregnant and then forced to raise my mom and her own daughter alone- only to make them find out that the love of my granny’s twin-sister was forced to marry another woman – their daughter being my moms half-sister. They met the first time bumping into each other on the street (and found out later that they were living in the same street 20 years)
…tbc (read my blog 😉
I nominate my lovely followers and commenters in a random order