Okay, so even I was surprised to see THIS. It expresses exactly what I intend to show you by posting videos under this category ⇒ CrEaTiVe !
To understand this video (as the name says its a Prologue) please find the time and watch this MV first [it is creative too in it’s own way – and in case you didn’t understand (or watched the wrong version) It is about 3 people commiting suicice and dieing]
So now there is this Prologe Video that simply should promote their next song. But it is DEEPER than the OCEAN ⇔ and another proof that IF you have a certain amount of money and resources you can turn a STONE into a GEM.
(♡) 花樣年華(화양연화) on stage : prologue [BTS]”
As I’m lazy to write nor do I feel like stealing HERE (and below↓) is the best explanation for every little detail in this song. It’s simply AMAZING how meticulous every corner was painted to make this Video one of the most outstanding Kpop-Videos I have seen in 10 years.
(Note: Maybe the most important feature – THE TITLE– was not mentioned in that explanation. It is the original Title of the movie ‘in the mood for love‘ ↔ “the age of blossoms” or “the flowery years” – Chinese metaphor for the fleeting time of youth, beauty and love – derives from a song of the same name by Zhou Xuan
BTS Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Prologue [방탄소년단 화양연화 prologue]
*DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MY TRANSLATION TO A KOREAN BLOGGER WHO INTERPRETED THE PROLOGUE VERY WELL (IMO). ALL RIGHTS GO TO THAT FELLOW ARMY. (ONLY THINGS IN PARENTHESES ARE THINGS I ADDED) HERE IS THE LINK IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE PICTURES: http://blog.naver.com/yae04130/220474849674
I personally like this screenshot.
I’m going with my guts to interpret this teaser. It could be wrong. Higher chance of it being wrong.
1. It’s an extension to the I Need You MV. V comes out with bloody hands, leaving the remains of his murder in the music video.
2. I think this is the biggest feature – the ones who have lines, who we can actually hear their voice are the members who are still alive and those who are dead can’t speak. A dead person can’t speak. J-hope, Jimin, Suga are dead. Jin, Taehyung, Rapmon, and Jungkook are alive. There are changes to number 2 at the bottom
3. In I Need You MV, J-Hope overdoses on pills, Jimin drowns and Suga bursts into flames
4. Sometime in the middle, Jin asks to go on a trip/vacation. No one says a word but just nods. Since they are dead (can’t speak).
5. Taehyung says hyung i miss you and just like that picture, he commits sucide.
6. Rapmon writes “We must survive” on the mirror. I’ll explain more of this later.
7. I think Jin recording the boys represents Jin looking back at their memories. He’s not recording it now but he’s just looking into it. Outro: Love is not over plays. In this song, there’s a part where time is turning back (for those of you who don’t know, there is a part where time turns backwards toward the end of the song as you hear Kook mumbling things; that is actually the chorus sung backwards.)
8. Jin is living in his memories. He thinks that they are alive in his head. That’s why Jin’s face turns bleak when he looks at the picture that Rapmon took of Yoongi and him. He’s back to reality.
9. Jin’s car is starting to get full of water. This too can be seen as suicide.
10. When Rapmon wrote that “we must survive,” it seems to be rational thinking, to be able to distinguish between reality and memories. If he were to live in the memories and get swept by them, the end would be death.
11. In the lyrics to [Butterfly], [I still can’t believe it everything seems like a dream. Don’t disappear/go away]
Taehyung becomes a butterfly and flies away. It seems that this is what Jin wants to say to V.
Jin probably knew from the very beginning that they are all dead people. And of course he doesn’t want to accept that. He tries hard to deny it by reliving his memories. He wants to stop time. But at the end, he looks at the picture and is awakened to reality.
12 (changes to number 2). When the members find Taehyung, Jungkook says “Oh it’s Jin hyung.” It seems to be the afterworld (time after death). At the very beginning of the clip, Taehyung says “Hyung i miss you.” We can’t tell who he’s referring to but V seems to commit suicide. Afterwords, V enters the afterworld and Jin seems to be following after.
13. In I Need You, Jimin drowned. When Jimin’s shivering in the back of the truck, J-Hope covers him with a blanket. Yoongi died in the fire. Jungkook blows out the lighter. J-Hope has narcolepsy. Yoongi wakes him up.
In other words, they are calming down their dead souls, somehow related to comforting each other.
14. This (picture) is from I Need You MV. The shadow is a butterfly (I DIDN’T NOTICE THIS BEFORE BUT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOWWWW). Like I wrote in #11, the lyrics keeps mentioning butterfly. Taehyung becomes a butterfly and flies away.
15. One of the songs from I Need You track is Taehyung’s composed song Hold Me Tight
16. On Jin’s camera, it says HD but whenever we see through the camera, it’s broken (bad quality). It seems to be related to the ending, where he decides to drown himself.
17. In the east hemisphere, the butterfly is recognized to be a figure that leads people to the world beyond life. In the beginning, Jin keeps recording Taehyung and butterflies.
18. At the end, where the ending credits go up, there’s that song. It’s an OST from the movie Inception. It’s a song used to wake people up from their dreams.
I leave the goosebumps to you.
If you think my speculations are correct, please thumbs up once ❤
All of the speculations were done with 가시리님 (gashiri-nim)